We got home from school today and, as usual, Zane was upset when I brought him in the house. He was exhausted after school so I let him wind down before he took a nap. He was throwing the ball for Sadie and came back into the living room, grabbed my hand, walked me to his crib and said 'UP!'. I put him in bed, he grabbed his blanket and rolled over. Man, talk about tired.
He did the same thing last night too. After his bath, he was doing his normal wind down then all of a sudden grabbed my hand, took me to his bed and said 'UP!'.
Unless he's teething, we don't have a problem getting him into bed - the kid loves to sleep (definitely mine and Charlie's child). Most nights he'll sleep more than 12 hours if we let him. But he is teething now, which usually means I put him in bed and he moans/cries for 10-20 minutes before passing out.
Maybe asking to go to bed will become a routine? Yeah, probably not. But I'll take it when I can get it. So much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment