Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project 365

People have been doing Project 365 for years. I decided I should do it to help me keep up with this blog on a more regular basis. If you don't know what it is, it's basically taking and sharing a picture every day of the year.

Time moves so fast, especially with a baby. Now that Zane is 2, it's hard to remember what happened when. This year long photo album will help document all the small things that happen, not just big events like trips, parties and holidays.

It's suggested that you tell your family and friends that you're doing this so you have motivation not to quit. So if I haven't posted in a few days, I may need a reminder ;)

I'm starting from 9/11. It seemed like an appropriate day since one reason to start is people will often say their whole life flashed before their eyes after they experience a traumatic event. Plus on Saturday we visited with Charlotte, Tyler and Judge and got some precious pics of the boys.

I'll be posting the pictures on a different site to keep it separate. And the other site has an app I can use from my phone. I'll post links to the new site on this blog as I update it.

I'm still getting it set up but the new site is http://minter365.wordpress.com/.

No comments: