Monday, June 29, 2009

Zane's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Zane's birthday with family and friends on June 28th. We had a little party for him at the clubhouse in Charlotte's neighborhood (Thank you so much Charlotte!!). I'm not a decorator by any means so I asked our niece Stefanie to help me setup for the party. Thank goodness she accepted. I walked into the clubhouse and realized I had to put out all the tables and chairs! There was no way I would have been able to do it alone. Stefanie and Avaya were life savers! Not only did they help me get all the tables and chairs set up but they are the best decorators EVER! I can buy stuff, but then have no idea where to put it. They even ran to the store to pick up last minute items I needed. Thank you so much Stefanie! I could not have done it without you!

Since Zane had been having some stranger danger issues I was concerned he would be shy at his party but he did great. By the end of the day he was running all over with Chloe and Karlee chasing balloons and having a blast.

We were so lucky that Eddie was able to come to the party because he took these wonderful pictures. If not for him, we wouldn't have had any because as always, I forget about the camera when I'm 'entertaining' and watching Zane. Thank you so much Eddie!!





He does not like anything on his head-his crown was no exception


Wouldn't use his hands at first

No comments: