Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catching up Part 2

OK, yeah, I'm really bad at this. I'll try to catch you up on the last month + and make it short and sweet. Saturday after Christmas, my mom, grandma(GG), Zane and I drove to Georgia to take GG home and visit my side of the family. Zane is an amazing traveler! I don't think he ever cried the entire trip (while we were driving). We stopped in Montgomery, AL overnight and made it to Columbus Sunday morning. Zane got to meet my Aunt Angie, Uncle Tim, cousins Matt & Emily and their dogs Maggie and Missy. Missy (a Shih Tzu) was in love with Zane and didn't leave his side the entire week.
Angie & Zane

Missy & Zane

On Wednesday we got to visit my Grandma Vining (Nana) and my cousin Cassie.
Nana & Zane

Cassie & Zane

Nana tickling Zane

New Year's Day my Aunt Debbie, Uncle David and cousins Tim, Katie and Jessica came down from Peachtree City for lunch & to see Zane. Debbie, David, Katie & Kathryn had seen Zane when they were in Texas in July - he was a month old. He's grown just a little since then!

Debbie, David & Zane (July 08)

Kathryn, David, Debbie & Katie (July 08)

Kathryn, David, Debbie & Katie (July 08)

Debbie, David, Zane & me (Jan 09)

Debbie & Zane

Zane eating baby carrots for the 1st time

GG with 2 giant bags of Gummi Bears she got for Christmas

We left Columbus Friday Jan 2nd and headed for Pensacola, FL to see my Aunt Donna. She and Zane met for the first time - we spent the night at her house and visited until very very late Friday night.

Aunt Donna & Zane

We left FL Saturday morning made it home that evening. Zane was asleep when we got home so I put him in his crib and he immediately turned over to his tummy. I laid him on his back again and he flipped right back to his tummy. For some reason after sitting in a car seat for 9 hours he decided he was finally going to start turning over. And he hasn't stopped since!

No comments: